Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's been too long since I have posted here, have been spending much of my time with the end of the year tasks at our library. Library work at a public school is pretty busy these days, so my full attention has been focused on finishing our inventory.

Two more steps have been completed on my road to Chile: finished reading Confieso que he vivido, and the tickets are ready to be used. The second reading of Confieso left me as sad as the first time, probably more. Watching the film Machuca, didn't lift the mood, though getting the tickets on my hand certainly made things better. To change the mood even more, I am going back in time with my reading and picking up a little thin book titled Un día en la vida de Quidora, Joven Araucana, by Jacqueline Bacells and Ana María Güiraldes. More comments about all this later, as I have to log off due to tornado warnings in my area!

No comments: